We’re always looking for talented people. Do you have skills? Drop us a line and tell us a little about yourself.
We don't like timesheets. If you'll work with us, you'll just need to deliver good work on time, and let the hours take care of themselves.
Do you like to turn sketches and designs into great experiences?
Are you learning as fast as digital is changing?
Here’s what we would need you to do, if joining our team:
- Work with our design team, from concept to delivery, to create optimal solutions and offer great experiences to our clients
- Contribute to brainstorming and strategy sessions
- Build static, WP websites, E-commerce from specifications.
- Implement user interfaces from design specs
- Write modular & maintainable code
- Work with Git or other versioning systems
It would be nice if you would have the following:
- Strong understanding of object-oriented PHP
- Experience in delivering websites using WordPress & developing WordPress themes and plugins
- Knowledge of WordPress platform and hosting infrastructure
- Experience in working with LESS, SASS is a plus.
In return, we offer brains, we encourage creativity and want you to stand out from the crowd and implement your own ideas.
Ready to impress us? Send us your resume, your portfolio or links to your work, and your opinion on the Big Bang Theory. We’re just joking. Just tell us why you're awe-inspiring.
We believe in small teams that manage by themselves and create amazing things.
Reasons we don't need a project manager.
- All them reasons.